This tutorial is about How to Install and Run PubFilm on Kodi. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install and Run PubFilm on Kodi. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install and Run PubFilm on Kodi
Mucky Duck’s PubFilm repo is an amazing one-brand plugin for watching movies and TV shows on Kodi. The streams in this plugin are sourced from PubFilm.com, which stacks exceptionally fast. PubFilm has a reliable source for content and all the considerate things from Mucky Ducks so you can anticipate that it should be a decent one. It also allows you to search for movies or TV shows that you are looking for.
To install PubFilm on Kodi:
- On Kodi, go to System> File Manager
- Add a source using the URL, http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml (give it a name like “muckys”)
- Go back to System> Plugins (or Plugin Explorer in the Plugins section of the Estuary skin)
- Select Install from zip file> muckys> repository.mdrepo-xxxzip
- After viewing the Plugin Enabled notification, select Install from Repository> Mucky Ducks Repository> Video Plugins> PubFilm> Install
- You can now find the new plugin in Videos> Plugins> PubFilm from your home screen.
Final remarks: How to Install and Run PubFilm on Kodi
I hope you understand this article, How to Install and Run PubFilm on Kodi. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.