This tutorial is about How To Install and Use Plex with Roku. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Install and Use Plex with Roku. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Install and Use Plex with Roku
Television entertainment has become unimaginably famous all over the world. Over the past decade, the idea of watching television has been renewed with the introduction of media server software. Through these product gadgets, you can turn your conventional television into a dynamic source of entertainment.
Hence, Plex is one of the most impressive, improved and exhilarating media servers in the business. Through Plex, you can turn your PC or network area storage device into a never-ending source of entertainment. It allows you to stream content ranging from TV shows to home recordings and movies. Basically, Plex removes devices like your Smart TV, Home Network, Laptop, Tablet, Phablet, Smartphone, etc.
Install and use Plex on Roku
All you have to do is download and install the Plex Channel app on your Roku TV or Stick. You can download the app from the native Roku app store.
Make sure to create a Plex account before proceeding.
Download the Plex app
- Connect the Roku device to your TV using the HDMI port and provide uninterrupted WiFi and power supply.
- Turn on your Roku TV. On its home page, you can find Roku Channel Store. Click on it to navigate.
- In the left panel of your Channel Store, scroll down and select “Streaming Channels.”
- Scroll to and select the search icon. In the search bar, type Plex using the on-screen keyboard with the help of your remote control.
- Now Roku will search and provide the Plex channel. Select the “Add Channel” button
- You can see that the app is downloading and installing in the background. Upon completion, you can see a notification stating that “Plex has been added to your Roku successfully.”
- You can find the Plex app on the home screen of your Roku TV.
Sign in to Plex on Roku TV
- Now, open the Plex app and log in with your existing account.
- On your mobile device or computer, open the Plex app and log into your own account.
- On-screen instructions will be provided and you will be directed to the Activate link.
- Now your TV screen will display a code. Enter the code in the “Activate code” box and click Submit or Continue.
- The device has successfully connected to your Plex account. Use it and enjoy the contents.
- You can also mirror the Plex screen from your smartphone or PC. But why? When you have a native application. And of course, this is the most reliable way to do it. Do not forget to comment your opinions.
Final remarks: How To Install and Use Plex with Roku
I hope you understand this article, How To Install and Use Plex with Roku. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.