This tutorial is about How To install Apps on Android Devices Without Google Play. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To install Apps on Android Devices Without Google Play. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To install Apps on Android Devices Without Google Play
Google Play Store is a great resource that can enhance your mobile experience. It gives Android users access to over a million apps like Facebook, Pandora, Instagram, and thousands more, but what do you do when Google unexpectedly removes an app from your market?
Google has removed apps from the Play Store for various reasons. The most common reason is that they violate company policies. However, once an app has been removed, all hope is not lost. You may not have known that apps that are no longer available on the Play Store can still be installed on your Android device through a process known as “side download”.
Top four Android third-party app stores / repositories for downloading apps
- APK Mirror is a reliable website where you can find legal APKs. Most of them are older versions of current Play Store apps. Downloading is completely legal and generally does not carry any risk.
- Aptoide is a gigantic APK database where you can find things that don’t exist in the Play Store. This place is decentralized and presents potential security risks, so you should always verify each download before opening the file.
- The official Amazon Appstore offers countless paid and free apps. You can also get some premium apps for free with specific Amazon gifts and promotions.
- APKPure has more categories than Google Play Store and has many popular apps, such as TikTok, PUB Mobile, etc. There are many filters to choose from and it has a friendly graphical user interface (GUI).
Install from Unknown Sources on Android 10
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings gear.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Biometrics and Security’.
- Tap ‘Install Unknown Apps’.
- Touch the application that you will use to download the files.
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Allow from this source.”
Install from Unknown Sources on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Go to “Settings” in your application menu.
- Find and select the “Applications & Notifications” menu.
- Touch “Advanced”.
- Select “Special access to applications”.
- Tap “Install Unknown Apps.”
- Choose the Internet browser that you will use for third-party stores.
- Turn on “Allow from this source.”
Final remarks: How To install Apps on Android Devices Without Google Play
I hope you understand this article, How To install Apps on Android Devices Without Google Play. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.