This tutorial is about How to Install BBC iPlayer on Amazon FireStick and Kodi. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install BBC iPlayer on Amazon FireStick and Kodi. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install BBC iPlayer on Amazon FireStick and Kodi
BBC iPlayer is one of the most comprehensive media streaming services for keeping up with a wide range of entertainment content. It is a cross-platform app that is not only available for Android, iOS, web, and PC, but can also be used on Firestick. Watch the latest and greatest TV series with BBC iPlayer on Firestick. You can also watch, discover and download your favorite video content online. Over time, BBC iPlayer on Firestick will learn your preferences and give you personalized recommendations. You will definitely get the best TV streaming experience right on your Firestick. Take a look at the section below to learn more about BBC iPlayer on Fire TV. There are two different ways to install BBC iPlayer app on Firestick.
BBC iPlayer requires a UK account, so UK people can install it using the first method. For others, we recommend charging it from the side following the second method. BBC is a premium service and spends a lot of resources to restrict access outside the UK. But even that is not easy. BBC blocks most VPN providers and only a few can bypass its protective wall.
Steps to Install BBC iPlayer on Firestick – Direct Method
BBC iPlayer can be installed on Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store. The steps given below will help you to install BBC iPlayer on Fire TV.
- Please connect your Firestick to the HDMI port of smart TV at first.
- Hover over to tap on the search bar on the Firestick home screen.
- Use the Fire TV remote and click the on-screen keys to type as BBC iPlayer.
- Also, you should choose BBC iPlayer from the list of suggested apps.
- Click the Get icon to download BBC iPlayer for Amazon Fire Stick.
- Once after downloading, tap on the Open button to launch it.
- Sign in or sign in to BBC iPlayer account to start streaming your favorite shows.
Steps to install BBC iPlayer on Firestick using Downloader
- First of all, click on the My Apps & Channels tab on Fire TV.
- Scroll down and select the Downloader app from the list of installed apps.
- Once it launches, type in the BBC iPlayer URL like https://bit.ly/2Mf7Eag.
- Tap the GO button and wait for the BBC iPlayer server to connect with the Downloader app.
- Click the Next button to download BBC iPlayer on Fire TV.
- On the next screen, press the Install button.
- Finally, click Open to launch BBC iPlayer on Fire TV and thus access its features.
Final remarks: How to Install BBC iPlayer on Amazon FireStick and Kodi
I hope you understand this article, How to Install BBC iPlayer on Amazon FireStick and Kodi. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.