This tutorial is about How to install Filelinked on Firestick. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to install Filelinked on Firestick. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to install Filelinked on Firestick
FileLinked was previously known as DroidAdmin. It is a file sharing app that works as a great sideloading tool for Amazon FireStick and other Android devices. FileLinked can be used to share all kinds of files, including videos, photos, music, APK files, and more. It can be the uploader of the file, the user of the file, or even both. For example, if you are on vacation and want to share your photos privately, you can upload the files, create a code, and share the code with your friends or family.
Those with your code can install the FileLinked app on their Android device, enter the code, and access or download the files. If you want to download apps on your FireStick device, FileLinked could be very helpful. All you have to do is get the Filelinked codes from the uploader and enter them into your FileLinked app. On the other hand, if you are an uploader (like me), you can share the code with your users (like you) and give them the ability to easily download the files. Whether you are an uploader or a user, in this article you will find all the information and instructions to get started with FileLinked.
How to install FileLinked on FireStick
- Open Firestick Home
- Click the Settings icon
- Select My Fire TV
- Choose Developer Options
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click Activate
- Go back to the home page and select the Search menu
- Click the Search option
- Type “Downloader” and select it from the list
- Select the Downloader icon
- Click “Download” and wait for the app to install
- Wait until the download is complete
- Once the downloader opens, click Allow
- A message will be displayed, click OK
- By default the Home tab would be open with a text box displayed on the right hand side
- Now enter the URL https://bit.ly/fl-firetv and click GO
- Select ‘Install’ to start the installation process.
- Now click ‘Done’ when the installation is done
- Click Delete and then click Delete again if the message appears.
Final remarks: How to install Filelinked on Firestick
I hope you understand this article, How to install Filelinked on Firestick. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.