Hello all today in this article we will show you how to Install Ghost Repo on Kodi. Ghost is an all-in-one working Kodi addon for Kodi that lets you stream hollywood movies and TV shows with premium sources, it also features specialized sections for live TV and sports Replays. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Kodi is free and open source media player software developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi has a stylish radio button layout, easy to navigate graphical user interface (GUI), a wide range of supported video formats and smooth video playback, and serves as a media library for Kodi users to use. manage your media collection. The best thing about Kodi is the many versatile Kodi add-ons that capture online media streams to provide users with great audiovisual content for free.
The Ghost repository is a well-maintained Kodi repository that has been available to Kodi users for a long time and works well even now. It has an exquisite collection of addons for Movies, TV Shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, Adults, Music, etc. included, which is why it more than ranks as one of the best repositories in 2021. Whether you compare it to other contenders in terms of quality, quantity, categories, or stability, the Ghost repository doesn’t have to admit defeat by any means.
Due to its huge inventory of well-used plugins, Ghost was considered the best alternative after the fall of dominance. However, at this point, the Ghost repository is quite different from many similar plugin repositories. The basic installation of Ghost Repository also includes game, weather, image, and service addons, some handy little gadgets that are useful for expanding your use of Kodi.
How to Install Ghost Repo on Kodi
- The .ZIP file is located in a place (eg desktop) that the Kodi player has access to. But first, Kodi needs our permission to install addons from unknown sources. We select “Settings” in the main menu (gray gear).
- Click on “System”.
- Then go to the “Plugins” tab and activate “unknown sources”. We confirm the following message with “OK”.
- Now we can go back to our menu categories and select “Add-ons”.
- Now click “install from .ZIP file”.
- Select the location where our downloaded file is located and click on the “repository.Ghost.zip”.
- Shortly after, a message appears at the top right of the window indicating that the installation of the ghost repository was successful.
- Now we can install various plugins from the repository. To do this, click “Install from repository” in the plugin browser.
- We select “Ghost Repo” here.
- All plugins are filtered by their categories and you can freely search for them. As an example we click on “Video-Addons“
- Now all the contents of the video category will appear and we will play them with another click.
We hope you like our article on How to Install Kodi Ghost Repo. The excellent performance of Ghost Repository and its huge addon collection have impressed many Kodi users, including me. Ghost is highly recommended as your main Kodi repository. Now it’s time for you to find out what’s in it for you, and explore the full potential of Ghost repository. So if you like our article, please share it with others.