This tutorial is about How to Install Kodi 19 for Mac. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Install Kodi 19 for Mac. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Install Kodi 19 for Mac
We’ll discuss all the major changes in this release so you know what to expect and how to get the most out of this exciting new release. Currently some of the addons still don’t work with Kodi 19, but over time all the popular addons will be switched to Python 3 and will work with the new version. We have an updated list of addons compatible with Kodi 19 here. If you want to go back to the previous version of Kodi, follow these steps: Uninstall Kodi 19 and install Kodi 18.9 from here. If you have an Android device, make sure automatic updates are disabled. When Kodi 19 was first released, there were only a few add-ons available, so upgrading is not recommended.
Kodi 19 Matrix now has a wide variety of addons, so you can choose from a wide variety of addons when upgrading. If you have a working Kodi 18 setup, it still contains many working add-ons. When Kodi updates to the new matrix, some addons will no longer work. Addons will not work because Kodi 19 uses Python 3 instead of Python 2 like previous versions did. Until the plugins are updated to Python 3, they will not work with the new Kodi 19 Matrix. We are testing which plugins work with the Kodi 19 Matrix and will update them here as soon as we find them.
How to install Kodi 19 for Mac
- Open an internet browser on your Mac and visit the official Kodi website: https://kodi.tv/
- Once on the Kodi website, click the Download button at the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and click the macOS icon below “Choose your weapon.”
- Then select the Installer (64BIT) button.
- Kodi will start downloading on your Mac. You will need to click the download icon at the bottom left of the screen when the download is complete.
- Drag the Kodi icon to your Applications folder.
- Open your Applications folder and locate the Kodi app.
- Click Open when prompted with this message.
- That is all! You have successfully installed Kodi for your Mac.
How to reset Kodi on Mac
Once you have installed Kodi on your Mac, it is important to understand how to reset the application to default. This helps when you want to remove plugins, builds, helpers, etc. and use Kodi from scratch.
Follow the quick steps below to reset Kodi on your Mac.
- On your Mac desktop, hover over the Go option in the top menu and click Go to Folder.
- The Go to Folder box will appear.
- Enter the following text: “~/Library/Application Support”
- Locate the Kodi folder.
- Click on the Kodi folder and then select Move to Trash.
Final words: How to Install Kodi 19 for Mac
I hope you understand this article, How to Install Kodi 19 for Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.