This article will demonstrate how to use DISM to offline instal the.NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 11 from an installation DVD. Windows 11 only comes with the.NET Framework 4.8 by default. However, there are still a tonne of helpful applications created using the.NET framework v3.5. In the new Windows 11,.NET packages will also be accessible and prepared for installation. In this article we will try to tech you how to Install Microsoft’s .Net 3.5 Framework on Windows 11.
There will be a tonne of new features and improvements in Windows 11 that some people will find appealing and others will find challenging. Because some features and settings have changed so drastically, people will need to learn new techniques for operating Windows. Windows 11 utilises the.NET foundation even though it has many new features and capabilities. Below we have mention the steps to download Microsoft’s .Net 3.5 Framework on Windows PC.
How to Download Microsoft’s .Net 3.5 Framework on Windows 11
Enable .NET Framework from Control Panel
- Open the Programs and Features page by typing appwiz.cpl in Run and then click Turn Windows features on or off on the left side of the page.
- In the Windows Features pop-up window, check the box next to .NET Framework 3.5 (including .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and then click OK.
- The wizard will now start scanning the required files. In the next window, click “Let Windows Update download the files for you”.
- The required files will now be downloaded and .NET Framework 3.5 will be activated. When finished, click Close.
Install .NET Framework 3.5 using Command Prompt
- Open CMD as administrator.
- Now run the following command while replacing DriveLetter with a letter for the volume where Windows 11 is installed (Usually drive letter C):
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:DriveLetter:sourcessxs
- .NET Framework 3.5 will now be enabled.
We hope our article on how to Download Microsoft’s .Net 3.5 Framework on Windows 11 will help you and resolve all your problems. Installing the .NET 3.5 frameworks in the latest version of Windows, namely Windows 11, is required to enable support for apps running on dot NET. The .NET 3.5 frameworks are not going to be phased out any time soon.
I hope you understand this article, How to Install Microsoft’s .Net 3.5 Framework on Windows 11.