This tutorial is about How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on Any Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on Any Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on Any Android
Google has launched two new smartphones: Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL with the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. However, the Pixel 4 has a 5.7-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The device comes with a 2800 mAh battery with Facelock and Titan M security module. Google has unpacked the Pixel 4 series with various amazing features like motion detection, smart camera and high-end specs.
Apart from the beautiful design and features, Google also packed it with great live wallpapers. Many thanks to some third party developers who extracted these live wallpapers from Pixel 4 and made them available on any Android device. All Pixel 4 live wallpapers to a modified APK. A new Slice Viewer app also allows users to customize some of the wallpapers by adding new objects and controlling the speed and color of the animation.
How to install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on any Android
- You need to enable the installation of apps from the third-party store on your phone first. To do this, simply go to Settings – Security and privacy – enable downloading apps from external sources. If it has been enabled on your phone, you can skip this step.
- Download Google Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper APK.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and install the Google Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper APK on your phone.
- Download Wallpapers app from Google Play Store to enable Live Wallpaper display.
- After the installation is finished, open the Google Wallpapers app, then you will find all the Google Pixel 4 wallpapers.
- Scroll down the Wallpapers page and find the “Live Wallpapers” section. Open it and then you will find all Google Pixel 4 live wallpapers.
- Select the live wallpapers you want and click the “Set wallpaper” button at the top right corner. It will then become your home screen or lock screen wallpaper.
Final remarks: How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on Any Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on Any Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.