This tutorial is about How to Loop Video in VLC Player. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Loop Video in VLC Player. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Loop Video in VLC Player
VLC media player has the ability to play videos on different platforms. When looping videos, you can set multiple videos to play one after the other in an endless loop. Or you can just play a single video. While this is not a new feature, but rather one that has been around for a while, it is still a very useful feature. Let’s see how to play your video in VLC media player on Windows and Mac. VLC is a versatile media player that can play any commonly used video / audio format.
It offers various functions to help users better enjoy multimedia files. A feature of VLC Media Player allows you to play a video over and over again. You can find the same function in many music players. That is, when the video comes to an end, it will immediately start over.
Play a video in a VLC player
- Click the link (“VideoLAN: Download VLC Media Player”) in the References section to visit the VLC media player download page. Follow the instructions on the download page to download and install the VLC media player on your computer.
- The installation process will create an icon for the VLC media player and place it on your desktop by default. The icon resembles an orange traffic cone with white stripes. Open the VLC media player by double clicking on this icon.
- Click “View” on the main toolbar and click “Playlist”. The “Playlist” window will open.
- At the bottom of the “Playlist” window, you will see four buttons in a row. Click the third button from the left (if you hover over this button, a pop-up will appear saying “Click to toggle between loop one, loop all”). Close the “Playlist” window by clicking the “X” in the upper right corner.
- To start playing a video with VLC media player, click “Media” on the main toolbar and click “Open File …” Navigate to the folder that contains the video file you want to play. Double click on the video file and the video will start playing in VLC media player. The video will repeat continuously.
Final remarks: How to Loop Video in VLC Player
I hope you understand this article, How to Loop Video in VLC Player. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.