This tutorial is about How to Make a Group of Tabs in Safari fir iOS 15. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Make a Group of Tabs in Safari fir iOS 15. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Make a Group of Tabs in Safari fir iOS 15
In most Internet browsers, you can create groups of tabs. They are like folders for your tabs: they allow you to store one group of tabs in one place and another group of tabs in another place. This way, you can keep all your saved sites separate and organized.
Tab groups are now also available in Safari. With the new Safari updates, you can create and manage tab groups on both your iPhone and Mac. First, make sure you have updated your iPhone to at least iOS 15. If you are not sure how to update your iPhone or check its version , read our article about it.
The steps to create a tab group in iOS 15 Safari are listed below
- Tap the tab button in the right corner of the location bar.
- Tap in the middle of the bar, where the number of open tabs is displayed.
- Touch New group of empty tabs to create a new group of blank tabs, or if you want to group all the tabs you currently have open, touch New group of tabs of X Tabs (where X is the number of tabs you currently have open). In this case, we will create a new group of tabs.
- Alternatively, when viewing the tab bar, touch and hold the number of open tabs and choose New Group of Empty Tabs or New Group of X Tabs Tabs from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Enter the name you would like to use for the Tab Group and tap OK.
Final remarks: How to Make a Group of Tabs in Safari fir iOS 15
I hope you understand this article, How to Make a Group of Tabs in Safari fir iOS 15. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.