This tutorial is about How to Make Activity in Seesaw. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Make Activity in Seesaw. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Make Activity in Seesaw
Not only is Seesaw an amazing website and app to help you learn from home, but it’s also a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. There are many advantages to using Seesaw to communicate with families, and this is how you can easily do an interactive activity.
How to Create and Customize Seesaw Activities
Teachers can create an assignment that they can send to students in their class. You must first log in as a teacher to start creating and customizing an activity.
It is important to note that free Seesaw accounts can only create up to 100 activities. Seesaw Plus accounts, on the other hand, can create up to 500 activities, while Seesaw for Schools accounts have access to unlimited activities.
- In the upper right corner of the main page, tap the green Add button.
- Select Assign Activity.
- Go to My Library.
- Choose Create a new activity.
- Enter the Activity Name and add your instructions for the students. You can also add an optional student template. If you need to add some teacher notes, click More options. Then tag the students to the activity.
- Then click Save at the bottom.
- Select Share to post the activity to your selected class. It will then appear on the Student Activities tab.
Final remarks: How to Make Activity in Seesaw
I hope you understand this article, How to Make Activity in Seesaw. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.