This tutorial is about How To Make your Audio Files Louder. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Make your Audio Files Louder. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Make your Audio Files Louder
There are many online and offline tools that can be used to increase the volume of the audio. Louder MP3, Audacity, etc. are some of them. Here we will discuss Audacity, which is an offline tool for the same. Audacity is a third-party tool compatible with Linux and Windows platforms. It is freely available on its official website. Unlike louder online tools like MP3s, the advantage of Audacity is that we can boost the audio for a specific part of the track instead of the entire audio or video clip. Let’s take a look at the download procedure first and then how it works.
How to increase the volume of MP3 files
Increase or decrease the volume of a single audio, use the Audacity program
- Open the Audacity program by double-clicking the shortcut or searching through Windows search.
- Click the File menu on the menu bar and choose the option to open. You can also simply drag and drop the audio file into Audacity.
- Now select the track and on the left side, you will find the gain control. You can use the small bar to make the MP3 file louder or softer according to your needs.
- Another way is to select the track and click the Effect> Amplify option. You can make your mp3 sound louder or lower using this option. It will also provide the same option to increase and decrease the volume of the track.
- After that, click on the File and choose Export> Export as MP3 option. Provide the path and name of the file, then click the Save button.
Use the online converter site
- Open your browser and go to the online converter site. It has a function to increase and decrease the volume of MP3 files.
- Click the Choose File button and load the MP3 file whose volume you want to change.
- Click on the volume menu and choose the Increase or Decrease option by a different percentage.
- Finally, click the Convert button to start uploading the file and converting it with the defined volume.
- After the conversion is complete, click the Download Now button to save the file back to your computer.
Final remarks: How To Make your Audio Files Louder
I hope you understand this article, How To Make your Audio Files Louder. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.