This tutorial is about How to Manage Mac Cookies. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Manage Mac Cookies. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Manage Mac Cookies
Internet cookies were not created maliciously, but the way they work annoys some people anyway. An HTTP cookie is a short text file created by a website but stored on your computer that contains certain information about you. The most common cookies include your login details (username and password), which allow quick access to an account (think Netflix or PayPal), a list of your previous search history that can make an experience of shopping is more efficient (Amazon) or the images on a specific website you visit frequently so that it loads faster with the next click.
Cookies are the reason why online advertisements are often strangely specific to you; You are a resource to help advertisers personalize the ads shown to you based on your past web history. And they make your potentially sensitive data, like a password, more accessible to others.
Enable or disable cookies on Mac
Most of the websites you visit on the Internet use small data storage files called cookies to record user data and store this information in the browser’s cache. In general, cookies are used to collect and store data relevant to your interaction with the website, such as: B. Your general preferences, shopping cart details, login details and other information.
While enabling cookies will make your most visited websites load faster, you may need to disable cookies for certain websites on your Mac. If a website looks suspicious or malicious, you can disable cookies to protect your privacy. and your personal data on Facebook.
Enable or disable cookies in the Mac Safari browser
You can enable or disable cookies in Mac Safari browser by following the steps below.
- Open the Safari browser on your Mac> select the Safari tab from the top menu bar and click Preferences … from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, switch to the Privacy tab and check the Always allow option to Enable cookies on your Mac.
- If necessary, you can block cookies at any time on your Mac by selecting the Always block option.
Enable or disable cookies in the Google Chrome browser on Mac
If you prefer to use the Google Chrome browser, you can easily turn cookies ON or OFF on Mac by following the steps below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Mac> select the Chrome tab from the top menu bar and click the Preferences … option from the drop-down menu.
- On the Chrome Settings page, scroll down and click on the Advanced option.
- Scroll down and click on the Content Settings option, located in the Privacy & Security section.
- Scroll down and click on the Cookies option located in the “Content Settings” section.
- On the next screen, enable the Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) option to allow cookies on Mac.
Final remarks: How to Manage Mac Cookies
I hope you understand this article, How to Manage Mac Cookies. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.