This tutorial is about How to Manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager
Creating and remembering passwords is a problem for many people. Otherwise, you may create a common password for multiple accounts, which is not secure. Google Password Manager for Android allows you to create and secure your passwords for your Google account. It has the ability to secure many passwords for different websites and make them accessible through other devices and browsers. Google’s password manager app for Android syncs with Chrome to store all user passwords and website information.
Also, the app supports password autofill, so you can easily access your account without having to enter your credentials. With the Google password manager app for Android on your mobile device, you can easily check the strength of your passwords to prevent data breaches. The tool is available as a Chrome browser extension, but is currently also available as a Google app on your mobile device.
While most of the best password managers are paid and offer extra features like VPN, 2FA tokens, and identity monitoring, you don’t really need most of it. For most of us, myself included, we just need a place to easily find out our passwords when we log into our apps and websites, and Google Password Manager does the job perfectly and for free on Android.
How to manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager
View saved passwords on Android
- Go to passwords.google.com and sign in with the Google account you used to save your passwords.
- On the next page, you will get a list of all your saved passwords.
- Touch the name of the account for which you want to see the password. Then verify yourself by entering your Android lock screen password or Google account password.
- Once you are done with verification, you will gain access to the credentials associated with the account.
Update saved passwords on Android
- Visit passwords.google.com using the Chrome browser on your Android and sign in to your Google account.
- Touch the account for which you want to update the password.
- Verify yourself using your device’s lock screen password or your Google account password.
- After verification, you will see the username and password. Below the password, you will see the Edit button.
- Tap the Edit button, enter a new password, and then tap Save to update it.
Add Passwords to Google Password Manager on Android
- Open an app or website you want to sign up for.
- Enter the username or email you want to use.
- For the password, touch the key on the keyboard.
- Tap Suggest strong password.
- Tap Use password.
- Tap Sign Up.
Delete saved passwords on Android
- Go to passwords.google.com and sign in to your Google account.
- Find and select the account you want to remove the credentials for.
- Authenticate first using your device password or your Google account password.
- Once the authentication is successful, you will get access to the login credentials. Tap the Delete option.
- It will ask you for confirmation. Once you confirm, the credentials associated with the account will be deleted.
Final remarks: How to Manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager
I hope you understand this article, How to Manage saved passwords on Android with Google Password Manager. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.