This tutorial is about How to Merge Calendars on Mac. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Merge Calendars on Mac. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Merge Calendars on Mac
The Apple Calendar app for macOS enables customers to create multiple calendars to monitor the lives of individuals and experts in a superior way. Along these lines, in view of your need, you can make separate calendars to manage explicit occasions with practically no complications. Whenever you find a useless calendar, you can delete it or join it with another. In this detailed guide, I will show you three quick methods to combine iCloud calendars on Mac.
How to combine calendars on Mac
- Launch the Stock Calendar application on your Mac from the Dock.
- Once the application opens in a new window, click on the Calendars icon located in the upper left corner of the window as shown below.
- Now all the calendars you have will be listed in the left pane. Here, select the Calendar you want to delete and right click on it. Then choose “Combine” from the menu.
- Now, you will be able to choose any of the other calendars you have to merge. Just click on the calendar you want to merge with.
- You will now be informed that all calendar events will be moved to the one you are about to merge. To confirm your action, click “Merge”.
Final remarks: How to Merge Calendars on Mac
I hope you understand this article, How to Merge Calendars on Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.