This tutorial is about How to Merge PDF Files On Android Phone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Merge PDF Files On Android Phone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Merge PDF Files On Android Phone
If you ever need to merge multiple PDF files into a single file, you may find yourself immediately frustrated: it’s not immediately obvious how to accomplish what you’re trying to accomplish. Fortunately, Adobe, the creator of the PDF, offers a super easy and free online tool to combine your files in minutes. Read on for an easy-to-follow article that shows you exactly what you need to do to successfully combine two or more PDF files. Whether you’re merging PDFs into a report, submitting a group project, or just organizing your own documents, learn how to merge multiple PDFs into one file from anywhere with your Android device.
Whether you need to submit a multi-component assignment or prepare a report for a large meeting, merging PDFs on the fly can be a lifesaver. There are a number of methods that you can use to combine PDF files. Finally, merging PDF files solves some problems, including the ability to split multiple PDF documents into one. This way you don’t have to open the files one by one, then close and repeat. The PDF file format is now used all over the Internet. Since we deal with many electronic documents on a daily basis, it is always better to combine multiple PDF files into a single PDF document.
How to Combine PDF Files on Android Phone
If you are an Android user, you will be happy to know that there are many apps on Google Play that allow you to merge PDF files for free. We tested PDFelement and found it to be among the best. Follow these steps to merge PDF files on your Android phone.
- Go to Google Play and download and install Wondershare PDFelement. After installing the app, open it and the first thing you need to do is set it up.
- Tap Settings > Allow access to Downloads folder. This will set this folder as an authorized path.
- Go back to the main menu and tap on the hamburger icon at the top left. Next, tap Merge Documents > tap the + icon you see above > hit Authorized Path.
- Select the PDF files you want to merge. Repeat the process by tapping the + icon and selecting multiple files.
- Once you’re done selecting, tap the merge button in the bottom right corner to start the process.
- After the merge is done successfully, tap save > tap the authorized path > edit the name at the bottom and hit Create.
- Your file will be saved to your phone.
Final remarks: How to Merge PDF Files On Android Phone
I hope you understand this article, How to Merge PDF Files On Android Phone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.