This tutorial is about How to Mirror an iPhone Using Chromecast. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Mirror an iPhone Using Chromecast. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Mirror an iPhone Using Chromecast
If you want to share pictures and videos, or show off a fantastic game you’ve downloaded, it can help to be able to mirror your iPhone to a TV. People will be able to see your phone without having to gather around the small screen in this way. Certain apps (like YouTube, Netflix, and others) now make it easy to cast individual movies or pages to a Chromecast. And, in most cases, using an Apple TV or a physical connection is the only method to properly mirror an iPhone screen.
You can also use third party apps to mirror your screen if you have a Chromecast or Chromecast TV. You can mirror your iPhone screen to a Chromecast using one of two apps.
How to Mirror Your iPhone to a Chromecast TV Using the Chromecast Streamer App
- In the App Store on your iPhone, download and launch the Chromecast Streamer app. It’s free to download and use for a week, at which point you’ll have to sign up for a subscription.
- When prompted, give Chromecast Streamer permission to search for and connect to devices on your local network. Make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- You should see your Chromecast appear with your first name. Tap it and then hit “Connect.”
- Once connected, you should be able to close the app and use your iPhone normally, with your screen mirrored to your TV.
Again, this app is only free for one week. After that, you will have to pay $ 4.99 per month or a one-time fee of $ 17.99.
How to mirror your iPhone on a Chromecast TV using the Replica app
- Download the Replica: Screen Mirror Cast TV app from the App Store.
- Open the app and tap “Continue” on the welcome screen.
- You will be asked to purchase a Premium version of Replica. Tap the “x” in the upper right corner to continue with the free trial; lasts two weeks. After that, you can pay $ 0.99 per week, $ 2.49 per month, $ 17.99 per year, or a one-time fee of $ 54.99.
- Touch “OK” when prompted to allow Replica to find and connect to devices on your network. Make sure your Chromecast is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
- Select your TV connected to Chromecast under “Connect”.
- Tap “Cast Screen Mirroring” and then “Start Cast” to begin casting.
Final remarks: How to Mirror an iPhone Using Chromecast
I hope you understand this article, How to Mirror an iPhone Using Chromecast. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.