This tutorial is about How to Mirror your Android Device to TV. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Mirror your Android Device to TV. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Mirror your Android Device to TV
There are times when you want to see something on your phone and share it with the room or just watch it on a bigger screen. If you have an Android device, you have a few options, including built-in features, third-party apps, and wired connections. Let’s take a look at the different options, from the simplest to the most complex solution.
With modern televisions supporting an ever-expanding range of streaming and on-demand applications, mirroring content from a phone or tablet is rarely the best solution for accessing that content on a larger screen, at least not when he’s at home. But if you are on the road and you have not logged into your own apps, you use an old TV without smart functionality, or the content you want to see is yours, for example photos and videos that you have taken with your phone, there are other solutions that are preferable.
How to mirror Android to TV
- Go to Settings on your phone, TV, or bridge device (media streamer).
- Enable screen mirroring on your phone and TV. In the example shown, the term used by the TV is Wi-Fi Direct.
- Find the TV device or bridge. It can also be in a device list. From the TV screen mirroring menu, select Android phone or tablet.
- Start a connection procedure, after your Android phone or tablet and your TV or bridge device find and recognize each other.
- The Android screen is displayed on the TV screen after the “connection” procedure is completed.
Final remarks: How to Mirror your Android Device to TV
I hope you understand this article, How to Mirror your Android Device to TV. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.