This tutorial is about How to move WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to move WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to move WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone
When you switch from an Android device to an iPhone or vice versa, there are a few things to keep in mind. You need to transfer your contacts, photos, and other files from your old device to your new one. When switching between devices, it is also important to make sure that your WhatsApp messages are transferred correctly.
WhatsApp does not offer a method to easily transfer data from one device to another unless both devices use the platform. Today, we are going to show you how to transfer WhatsApp messages from your Android device to your iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone Directly
Without an official path provided by Apple or WhatsApp, WhatsApp cross-platform migration seems complicated. Fortunately, you can always count on MobileTrans. As one of the best software to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, MobileTrans makes the transfer process quite easy even for non-technical people, and you don’t even need to backup WhatsApp first.
Let’s find out how to transfer WhatsApp messages to new iPhone 11/12/13:
- Connect your old Samsung device and iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Install and launch MobileTrans on your Windows or Mac, and choose “WhatsApp Transfer” from the provided options to continue.
- The app will automatically detect both connected devices and mark them as source or destination. If your location is wrong, click the “Flip” button.
- Click the “Start” button to begin the WhatsApp transfer process. If you have been using WhatsApp on your iPhone, you can choose to keep the existing data or not first.
- All you need to do now is wait for the process to complete, just a few minutes. And don’t disconnect your phones until the process is complete.
Now when you launch WhatsApp on your iPhone, it will automatically detect the newly transferred data and allow you to restore it to your iOS device.
Move WhatsApp from Android to iOS with Backup
If you don’t have your new iPhone yet, you can backup WhatsApp chat history first and then restore your WhatsApp backup to your iPhone. MobileTrans is also a useful tool for WhatsApp backup and restore.
Here are the steps on how to move WhatsApp chats and data from Android to iOS with backup.
- Connect your old Android device, for example, Samsung S10, to your computer with a USB cable.
- Launch MobileTrans, select the Backup and Restore module and then press the Backup button of the Backup and Restore app to continue
- Choose WhatsApp backup and click the Start button to start the backup process.
- MobileTrans would finish the process after a few minutes.
When your new iPhone arrives, you can restore your WhatsApp to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone 13 to the computer via Lightning cable.
- Open MobileTrans on your PC, choose Backup & Restore feature first and click Restore from Backup & Restore app.
- Choose your latest WhatsApp backup and restore it to your iPhone.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 without PC
If you don’t want to transfer WhatsApp via computer. You can try to use the app – Wutsapper. You can download it from Google Play.
Wutsapper supports transferring WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone 13 without a computer. All you need to prepare is two phones and an OTG cable or USB-C to Lightning cable, and then open Wutsapper to transfer it! Now, we will show you how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 13 without a PC:
- When you download Wutsapper from Google Play. And so. open it.
- The app will check if your phone has a WhatsApp backup. if not, Wutsapper will show you how to backup your WhatsApp to your phone. Don’t forget to prepare an OTG or USB-C to Lightning cable.
- When you connect the two phones with one OTG cable, please click “Trust” on both phones and input your phone number. The phone number should be the one logged in your backup WhatsApp.
- Analysis complete! Click “start” to transfer your WhatsApp and wait for a while.
Migrate WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 via Email Chat
While you cannot directly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone by taking a backup, there is something else you can do. WhatsApp allows us to send email conversations to any contact. This way you can email a few selected chats to yourself and create a backup. In this way, you will not be able to restore the same chats on WhatsApp, but you will be able to access them on your new iPhone. This is how you can transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone with this important feature.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 13 via email chat:
- Launch WhatsApp and open any conversation you want to save.
- Tap the More option (the three dots or hamburger icon) at the top and choose Email Conversation.
- Select to include or exclude attached media files. In general, it is recommended to exclude it as email servers have a 20MB mail limit.
- This will open the native Gmail compose interface with a text file attached with your WhatsApp chats. Enter your email ID or save it as a draft.
- Later, you can access the same email account on your iPhone 13 and download your chats to check.
Transfer WhatsApp chats to a new iPhone with a new phone number
If you change your phone number when you change, WhatsApp has you covered. Many people fear that by changing their number, they will no longer be able to access their backup. Of course, to restore our previous WhatsApp backup, we need to enter the same phone number. Therefore, you can use this simple trick to transfer your WhatsApp data when you change numbers.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp chats via account switch feature:
- First of all, change the SIM card on your Android and plug in your new SIM. Make sure both numbers are active from now on.
- Now, launch WhatsApp and go to your Settings > Account > Change number. Tap the “Next” button.
- Enter your existing and new phone numbers and continue
- You will receive a unique code and verify it.
- Later, you can back up your new number to local storage and move it to iPhone. Just make sure you use the same new SIM in your iPhone too.
Final words: How to move WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to move WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.