This tutorial is about How to Play YouTube in Background on Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Play YouTube in Background on Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Play YouTube in Background on Android
Whether you want to watch a makeup tutorial or a famous music video, YouTube is the answer for everyone. Google’s own video platform is arguably the most popular and widely used, as we use it all the time. However, one thing that bothers many of us is YouTube’s inability to play videos natively when we’re not using the app. The constant need to stay on YouTube while a video is playing is tedious when we only want to listen to the audio part. YouTube is one of the best ways to listen to music, but the problem is that if you switch to another app, the audio stops playing.
This means you can’t do anything else with your device, for example, B. check email, check Instagram, or browse the web. The official YouTube app will not allow you to listen in the background. You get this feature if you’re willing to subscribe to YouTube Premium or YouTube Music, which also removes ads. Playing videos in the background is useful when the part of the video is not critical, for example when listening to music or ASMR. You don’t always want to pause a video, especially a live stream, just because you open another app like WhatsApp to quickly reply to some text messages.
How to play YouTube in the background on Android
- Open YouTube.com in Google Chrome.
- Once the page loads, click the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner and select Desktop Site.
- Find any video you want to watch and open it.
- On the next page, your video will start playing.
- Exit to the home screen, but you will notice that the video will stop playing in the background.
- In the next step, pull down the notification shade.
- You will find the media controls for the video.
- Tap the play button and your video will start playing in the background.
Final remarks: How to Play YouTube in Background on Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Play YouTube in Background on Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.