This blog is about the How To Read Text Aloud On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, How To Read Text Aloud On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Read Text Aloud On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
Are you interested in knowing how to make your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus read text out loud? Fortunately, you can configure your phone to read text using the text dictation feature. This feature is also useful for translations and can be used to read books written in other languages without having to use any other Google Play Store app. Here’s how to set up your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus to read texts.
Get Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to read text:
- Turning on your Samsung Galaxy
- Navigate to the home screen
- Go to settings
- Find and select the System option
- Click Language & input
- Click on the “Text to Speech” options found in the Speech section.
- Select the text-to-speech (TTS) engine you want to use.
Text to speech (TTS)
There are two options to select:
- Samsung created the text-to-speech engine
- The speech synthesis engine created by Google
Voice data installation
- There is a settings icon next to the search engine
- Tap Install voice data
- Wait patiently for the language
- Click the back key
- Then choose your language
Activating voice data
You can read the instructions below to activate voice on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus after you have completed the steps above:
- Go to home screen
- Find and select Applications
- Find and click on Bixby
- When Bixby is open, find and tap the “Recent Apps” key and set it to “Driving Mode.”
- Touch Recent apps and select Turn off driving mode if you want the voice to be turned off
Please note that the text reading feature is not for the visually impaired as the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus will not talk about the items displayed on your screen and what you are currently doing when you press the screen of the telephone. Therefore, you need a more complete application designed specifically for these circumstances.
Final remarks: How To Read Text Aloud On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
I hope you understand this article, How To Read Text Aloud On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.