This tutorial is about How To Record Calls On iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Record Calls On iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How To Record Calls On iPhone
On an Android smartphone, recording a phone call is quite easy. On the iPhone, however, it gets a bit tricky. Apple does not allow third-party apps to record the microphone or access the phone app. However, there are some ways to record a call on iPhone in India. Call recording can be illegal in some regions, so it’s always a good idea to explain to the person on the other end of the call that you may be recording.
There can be several reasons why you might want to record a call. Maybe it’s a job interview, an important conversation, or something that might come in handy in the future. If you are wondering how to record a call on iPhone, we are here to help you: there are several methods that you can use to record calls on iPhone. Some of these methods require additional hardware, such as an additional phone or recording device.
How to record calls on iPhone
How to record a call on my iPhone for free
Don’t want to go through the hassle of setting up Google Voice to record calls? There is another way to do it, but it requires two devices. Although the iPhone’s Phone app doesn’t support call recording, you can use it in conjunction with Apple’s Voice Memos app to get the job done. This is what you need to do:
- Using the Phone app, start the call you want to record.
- Touch Audio and then touch Speaker to put the call on speaker.
- Get a second device with Apple’s free Voice Memos app installed. It could be another iPhone, an iPad or iPad touch, or even a Mac. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Tap the red record button to start a new voice memo, and hold the second device close to iPhone.
- When the call ends, you can share the recording by tapping it > tapping… > tapping Share > tapping the app you want to use to share it.
How to record a live conversation on my iPhone
One of the easiest ways to record a live conversation on your iPhone is to use a phone app that supports recording. A free and widely used app that fits this bill is Google Voice. Here’s how to use Google Voice to record live conversations:
- Get the Google Voice app and set it up to use it to make and receive calls.
- Tap the three lines icon at the top left.
- Tap Settings.
- Move the Incoming Call Options slider to on/blue.
- When you receive a call that you want to record, answer the call. Then play 4 on the keyboard to start recording. Touch 4 again to stop recording.
- Your call recordings are stored in the voicemail tab in the Google Voice app.
Final remarks: How To Record Calls On iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How To Record Calls On iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.