Apple iPhones have several sophisticated features, including the ability to record a video while music is playing in the background. Yes, you can keep listening to the music in the background and record videos on your iPhone with a simple trick. The great thing is that you don’t need to download any third-party app for this. You’re well advised to use the standard iPhone camera app. In this article we will try to teach you how to Record Video With Background Music on iPhone.
It’s always exciting to record videos from your Android or iPhone device while the music of your choice is playing in the background. Sometimes you may also want to play music from Spotify, SoundCloud or YouTube while also recording the beautiful places you have visited or an important celebration you attended. If you are an iPhone user, you will probably find that your device automatically stops playing music when you try to record a video or audio clip. Adding a soundtrack to your recordings can be a major inconvenience.
How to Record Video While Playing Music on iPhone
- Launch the stock Camera app from the home screen of your iPhone.
- You’ll be in the Photo section of the app. Now, instead of switching to the Video section to record a video, simply press and hold the shutter to start recording a video while you’re in Photo mode.
- This will kickstart a QuickTake video recording. You’ll need to continue holding the shutter for as long as you want to record the video.
- If you do want to record in hands-free mode, you can drag the shutter to the right as shown below to lock the recording.
- When you’re done, just tap on the Stop button to end the recording and save the video clip with the background music.
That’s it with our article on How to Record Video While Playing Music on iPhone. In the age of podcasting and live streaming, being able to play music simultaneously while recording an audio or video can be a handy feature.
I hope you understand this article, How to Record Video With Background Music on iPhone.