This tutorial is about How To Record Windows 10 Screen. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Record Windows 10 Screen. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Record Windows 10 Screen
Did you know that the Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 includes a screen recording feature? You can use it to record a video of your activities in almost any Windows software on your laptop, whether you want to capture games or produce a Microsoft Office tutorial. We have given you some basic steps on how to record your screen in Windows 10 to make it easier for you.
The screen recording feature is included in the Xbox software, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10. Now you can capture screenshots and even generate memes using the Xbox Game Bar, which was recently updated to be more useful.
How to record your screen in Windows 10
- Open the application you want to record. Unfortunately, the screen recording tool cannot capture some programs, such as File Manager or the entire desktop, but it works in normal desktop applications (and those from the Windows Store).
- Press Windows key + G at the same time to open the game bar dialog box.
- Check the “Yes, this is a game” checkbox. to load the game bar. This is the procedure whether you are recording the screen of a game or another type of application.
- Click the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to start capturing video.
- Stop recording by clicking on the red recording bar which will be in the upper right part of the program window. (If it disappears, press Win + G again to get the game bar back).
Final remarks: How To Record Windows 10 Screen
I hope you understand this article, How To Record Windows 10 Screen. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.