This tutorial is about How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 11
Deleted file recovery is mainly about recovering deleted files that have been emptied from the computer’s Recycle Bin or lost from system formatting. As a general rule, data from a computer is not deleted from the drive, even after emptying the Recycle Bin and formatting the hard drive. Instead, for each deleted or formatted file or data set, access to that storage space is revoked and the space is marked for future data storage requests.
There are several methods to delete files. Therefore, it is very common for users to need to recover accidentally deleted files. The Recycle Bin is a Windows feature that allows you to recover files after they have been deleted. Unless otherwise specified, the Recycle Bin stores data that the user must discard. In this article we will show you how to recover deleted files in Windows 11.
How to recover deleted files in Windows 11
Recover deleted files with recycle bin
When you delete a file or folder in Windows, it ends up in the Recycle Bin and stays there unless you permanently delete it from the Recycle Bin. If you haven’t permanently deleted the file you want from the Recycle Bin, you can get it back with just a few clicks. This is how you can do it:
- Go to your desktop and right click on the recycle bin icon.
- Choose Open from the context menu.
- In the next window, find the file you want to recover. You can also use the search menu to find the file.
- After finding the file, right-click on it and choose Restore from the context menu.
- To restore a bunch of files, select all of them.
- Then click the Manage option on the toolbar and select Restore Selected Items or Restore All Items.
Recover deleted files using backup and restore feature
Backup and restore from Windows 7, just like System Restore, has appeared in Windows 11. If you created a backup with this tool anywhere in the past, you can use it to recover deleted files in the latest version of Windows.
- Press Win + I to launch Windows Settings.
- Click System on the left panel.
- Click Recovery on the next window.
- Head over to the Recovery Options section and click the Restart Now button associated with Advanced Options.
- In the Troubleshoot menu, go to Advanced options > See more recovery options.
- In the next window, click System Image Recovery.
- Choose a system image backup and follow the on-screen steps to complete the process.
Final words: How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.