This tutorial is about How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone
The Calendar app on the iPhone and iPad can keep track of all your upcoming events and appointments, all in one place. But you don’t have to keep them all on the same schedule. If you want to keep your work and personal life different, or have a specific calendar for children’s activities, or a special vacation, or anything else, you can do that very easily.
Since each calendar has its own color and you have the ability to hide or show individual calendars, it’s an amazing way to organize and stay sane at the same time. Extra calendars are easy to manage, and if you ever stop needing them, you can easily delete them too.
How to delete a calendar on your iPhone
- On your iPhone home screen, find the Calendar app and tap to open it.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Calendars button to display the calendars currently synced with the app.
- Find the calendar you want to delete and tap the information button on the right. This will allow you to edit the calendar.
- On the Edit Calendar page, scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you see the Delete Calendar button. Touch to delete.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm your intention to delete the calendar in question and letting you know that all events associated with the calendar will also be deleted. Click Delete Calendar again to delete it completely.
Final remarks: How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.