This tutorial is about How to remove Messages in TextFree. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to remove Messages in TextFree. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to remove Messages in TextFree
TextFree is a smartphone application that allows you to send and receive text messages without the need for a mobile service. As long as you have at least one Wi-Fi connection, you can connect with friends and family. As with any normal messaging application on a mobile phone, you can delete messages if necessary. The messages you deleted are unrecoverable. There are two methods available to delete messages from the application.
Method to delete a message
Please refer to the instructions mentioned below to delete a message.
- First, go to the TextFree application on the device.
- So please log in if not.
- Then visit the chat list.
- After that, click on the conversation that has the message in question.
- Then each time the conversation is displayed, go to the message you want to delete.
- Then press and hold the message.
- After that, click on the Delete option.
- The method of deleting a conversation.
To delete a conversation, you need to follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to the TextFree app from the device’s home screen.
- Then view the list of the conversation.
- Then scroll down to the one you want to delete and swipe left on it.
- After that, press the trash can symbol.
- Finally, TextFree will display a notification asking you to confirm the deletion. Press the Delete option.
- The method of saving important messages.
To save important messages, you must correctly follow the points given below.
- First of all, go to the TextFree application.
- Then visit the list of conversations.
- After that, open the conversation to the place where the message you want to delete is present.
- Then find the message. Click on the message that has been copied to the clipboard of the smartphone.
- Then quit TextFree.
- After that, go to the text editor of your desire.
- Then create a new document.
- Then make a long press on the given text area.
- After that, select the Paste option. It will be located in the menu.
- Lastly, save the document.
- For additional knowledge
- TextFree is an easy to use application.
- Deleting particular messages and conversations only takes a few seconds.
Final remarks: How to remove Messages in TextFree
I hope you understand this article, How to remove Messages in TextFree. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.