This tutorial is about How to Remove PIN From Windows11 Login. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Remove PIN From Windows11 Login. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Remove PIN From Windows11 Login
Windows Hello is a feature that comes with Windows 10 and Windows 11. Users have alternative and often faster Windows sign-in options with Windows Hello, including PIN (Personal Identification Number), facial recognition, and the fingerprint. This quick article will show you how to delete a PIN you previously placed on your Windows 11 laptop or desktop. The Windows Hello PIN is only connected to your computer or device; you’re not connected to your Microsoft account. With your password, a thief can access your Microsoft account from anywhere; but, with your PIN, you can only access that specific device. The key takeaway is that if you have multiple Windows-based devices, that’s it. When a PIN is set on one device, it is also preserved on all other devices.
How to remove PIN from Windows 11 login
To remove PIN login from Windows 11/10 startup, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Start menu. Find and open Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- In the left sidebar, select Login Options.
- Under “Select a sign-in option to add, change, or delete,” click Windows Hello PIN.
- To remove your existing Windows Hello PIN, click the Remove button.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Delete again.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Microsoft account password for verification. Enter your password and click OK.
Final words: How to Remove PIN From Windows11 Login
I hope you understand this article, How to Remove PIN From Windows11 Login. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.