This tutorial is about How to Remove Show More Options entry from Windows 11 Context Menu. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Remove Show More Options entry from Windows 11 Context Menu. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Remove Show More Options entry from Windows 11 Context Menu
Windows 11 brings a new user interface with more emphasis on simplification. It offers a clean and fresh design while remaining familiar. Windows 11 has been designed from the ground up to be more user-friendly and touch-friendly. The most significant changes are in the Start menu, context menus, taskbar, settings, and file explorer.
One of the more subtle changes in Windows 11 is the new modern right-click or context menu for File Explorer and the desktop. It is still packed with the most used options like Cut, Copy, Rename, Sort, Properties and Delete. In this article, we will show you how to remove the Show more options item from the context menu in Windows 11.
How to remove the Show more options entry from the context menu in Windows 11
- Start File Explorer by pressing the folder icon on the taskbar.
- When the Explorer window opens, go to the Menu section visible as 3 horizontal dots.
- Next, choose the Options entry from the dropdown list.
- Next, switch to the View tab of the Folder Options window. Go to the Advanced Settings section.
- Here, scroll down to Start folder windows in a separate process entry.
- Check the box next to this entry, press the OK button and restart your computer to allow the changes to take effect.
- Once done, you will experience the old File Explorer with the traditional right-click context menu options.
Delete the Show More Options entry with Registry Editor
- First create a system restore point and then open Registry Editor and navigate to the following path address:
- Next, right-click on an empty space on the right side and choose New > Dword (32-bit) Value.
- Name the new key as UndockingDisabled and press the Enter key.
- Double-click the above registry value to set its base to hexadecimal and keep the value at 1.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Restart your computer.
Final words: How to Remove Show More Options entry from Windows 11 Context Menu
I hope you understand this article, How to Remove Show More Options entry from Windows 11 Context Menu. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.