A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, is the process of restoring a device to the state it left the factory. All user-added settings, applications, and data will be removed. The term is often used in relation to smartphones and tablets, but laptops and desktop computers, as well as most other electronic devices, can usually be restored to their factory settings. There are many ways to get rid of your old tech, including recycling, giving it to friends and family, or selling it second-hand on sites like eBay for a bit of extra money. This article is about how to Reset Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.
Whatever you choose to do with your old phone, it’s important that you factory reset the device to ensure your data is safe and away from prying eyes. A factory reset will remove all personal information, changes and data stored on your device and will put it back to how it looked when you first took it out of the box – that’s why it’s important that back it up before resetting it. Below we have mention the steps to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.
How to Factory Reset Samsung S21 FE
- At start, use the Volume Down and the Power button to completely turn off your phone.
- Then, link the smartphone to the computer via USB cable and hold down the Volume Up and the Power key together.
- Let go of all buttons when the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Now pick the Wipe data/factory reset by using the Volume rocker to move and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select the Factory data reset option to begin the operation and wait until it will be finished.
- At last, choose the Reboot system now to enable the phone back.
We hope our article on how to Reset Samsung S21 FE will help you and resolve all your problems. If you need to reset a Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet, you can choose between a hard reset or a soft reset depending on your needs. Always back up your data before performing a reset. If you want to know how to reset your Galaxy S21 FE.
I hope you understand this article, How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.