This tutorial is about How to Restore Deleted Messages on Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Restore Deleted Messages on Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Restore Deleted Messages on Android
Did you just accidentally delete a text message? Or, on the other hand, possibly eliminated an entire discussion? Uh oh. Try not to freeze now. Assuming you routinely back up your phone, you could possibly recover a deleted instant message. However, assuming your phone is not being maintained regularly, you may need to purchase recovery software or contact your specialty cooperative for assistance.
In this post, we will see how to recover deleted text messages regardless of whether you are using an iPhone or Android phone.
How to restore deleted messages on Android
Restore via Google backup
- If you have backed up your phone to Google Drive, there is a possibility that the backup contains your text messages. You can restore this backup by following the steps below:
- Android data backed up to Google Drive can only be restored by logging into a new device. This means that you will need another smartphone to retrieve your messages.
- Sign in with your Google account on a different phone.
- During device setup, click ‘Restore’ when asked if you want to restore your Android backup.
- Complete the setup process and check your message folder.
This process does not always work. In that case, you can use third-party applications to try to restore the messages.
Restore through third-party apps
- Download the Android data recovery app on your PC.
- Now, connect your device to computer and enable USB debugging.
- Now on the screen select ‘Messages’ and click ‘Next’.
- Then install the FonePaw app on your smartphone using the Android data recovery program.
- Let the app read your messages.
- Then, click on ‘Scan Authorized Files’ on your computer.
- Click on the messages you want to restore and then tap on ‘Recover’.
Final remarks: How to Restore Deleted Messages on Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Restore Deleted Messages on Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.