Hi all today in this article we will show you how to root Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Do you want to root your Galaxy S9/S9 Plus flagship Samsung Phones? Well, then you have landed in the right place. This tutorial will help you install TWRP Recovery and root Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This is compatible and works on any Exynos Galaxy S9/S9+ running Android 10 (One UI 2.0), Android Pie (One UI 1.1/1.0) and Android Oreo. So without further delay let’s get started.
Samsung has come up with some outstanding smartphone models that have brought stiff competition even for brands like Apple’s flagship iPhone. As Android continues to gain in popularity, Samsung’s partnership with Android has given the industry some of the best smartphones it has ever seen. Samsung is the best Android Operating System smartphone manufacturer so far. The company introduced its first smartphone in 2009 and enjoyed a whopping 24.64% market share through 2018.
SAMSUNG Galaxy is a line of high-end smartphones, tablets and phablets brought to you by Samsung Electronics. For a regular user, Galaxy smartphones have all the features they can offer. However, an advanced user usually needs more features on his smartphone and therefore usually root his phone. Rooting grants the privileges to change the codes of the software. Let’s learn more about how to root and the steps you need to follow to root a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus smartphone.You can even take panoramic pictures on Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
How to Root Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
How to Root Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Via Android Manager
Android Manager is one of the easiest tools to use, we can root any Android phone, even you can root IOS phone too. Let’s see step by step, How to Root Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Before proceeding, you must download and install the Android manager. It is the best choice to quickly root S9 within a minute. Also, this is not a tool, it is simple, reliable and easy to use.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+
- Download and install Android Manager. In the second step, use the USB cable and connect your S9 phone with a laptop or Desktop on which you installed the Android manager. Now, open the Android Manager program. Once the phone connects automatically, this tool will detect it and show you the main window of Android Manager. It is the first step to root your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ with one click.
- Go to One Click Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Options
- In this step, you will easily access one-click direct root of Samsung Galaxy S9. Follow the few steps:
- In the top menu, select ToolBox Options.
- Click on the toolbox.
- There you will see many options.
- In other options, click on “ONE ROOT CLICK”
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S9 without PC, Laptop and MAC
Actually, this is too simple to root your Samsung Galaxy S9. Also, you can root Samsung S9+ in one click without any tools or even PC, laptop or MAC. Follow the guidelines below:
- Download Kingroot as mentioned in a link above.
- Once you download Kingroot, open it on your phone and launch it.
- Follow all instructions after opening Kingroot on your mobile device.
- Reboot your mobile phone.
In the above article we told you how to root Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with one click. Actually, we have mentioned two methods, one is with any software and the second is without PC. In the first method, we prefer Android Manager and in the second method, we have given you the one from Kingroot. Both methods are simple. So without further delay let’s begin.