This tutorial is about How to Save Your Messages on Snapchat App. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Save Your Messages on Snapchat App. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Save Your Messages on Snapchat App
Snapchat is one of the most widely used social media apps today. It is a video calling and texting tool that people use to share their daily life with other people on the Internet. In this post, I will teach you how to store all your Snapchat chats automatically if you have trouble doing so.
I already mentioned how convenient and useful it is for your photos and words to vanish into thin air. However, some of these items can be inconvenient. Let’s say you receive a message from a friend but can’t give it your full attention at the moment. Either the message needs a response, but you can’t think of one right now, or you just can’t right now. You open the message, but it disappears before you can figure out what it was saying or how you were supposed to respond.
If you are wondering if you can store Snapchat conversations, the answer is yes. You can now keep your Snapchat chats for up to 24 hours after they have been viewed, according to a recent update. To get these capabilities, follow the steps below on how to keep all Snapchat chats automatically.
Archive your long-term conversations on Snapchat
Above are the steps in how to automatically save conversations on Snapchat for 24 hours, but you can also keep them for a longer time, that is, by archiving them. Perhaps there is an important message that you just don’t want to forget. This is what you will do to save your Snapchat conversations for the long term.
- Open the app and go to Chats at the bottom left.
- Open the conversation of the friend whose message you want to save.
- Touch the message and hold.
By doing this, the message will be archived. It is also important to note that both parties involved in the conversation will be able to see that the messages were saved, but only the person who archived the conversation can save it again. You can do this by pressing and holding the message again. The saved conversation will be highlighted in gray for both parties.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat. Your friend must also have the same version for the feature to apply.
- When you open Snapchat, go to “Chats” by tapping the Chat icon on the bottom left icon.
- Now go to your friend’s conversation and tap on their avatar at the top left.
- A screen will appear asking for your friend’s location. In the upper right, click on the three dots and then select “Delete conversations”.
- You will have two options, “After viewing” and “24 hours after viewing.”
Final remarks: How to Save Your Messages on Snapchat App
I hope you understand this article, How to Save Your Messages on Snapchat App. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.