This tutorial is about How To Schedule an Uber Ride in Advance. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Schedule an Uber Ride in Advance. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Schedule an Uber Ride in Advance
Uber is introducing a new feature that allows customers to book a ride 30 days in advance called (you guessed it) Uber Reserve. Somehow, this is not entirely new. Uber has been offering its customers the ability to book rides in advance since 2016. Lyft also allows its customers to book rides up to seven days in advance. But now the feature is getting a new brand name, some notable changes to the way riders connect with drivers, and a service fee to incentivize drivers to accept these advance reservations.
Pre-booking a vehicle was previously the exclusive domain of car rental companies such as Black Car and Limousines. So far, Uber and Lyft, who place a high value on efficiency, have said such features are unnecessary when a car can be knocked on the front door in about five minutes. The fear was that instead of responding to immediate transportation requests, drivers would waste time circling the neighborhood waiting for a scheduled customer.
Here’s how to schedule an Uber ride for later
- Open the Uber app on your phone.
- Now select the Uber ride you want and tap on “Schedule a ride”.
- Set your pickup date, time, location, and destination. You will see a budget for your trip.
- Then confirm your next trip details and tap ‘Schedule uberGO’ or ‘Schedule uberX’. You can cancel at any time before your trip is underway.
- You will receive reminders both 24 hours and 30 minutes prior to pickup on your registered number.
- You will be notified once your trip is underway and will be informed of any pricing updates that apply.
Final remarks: How To Schedule an Uber Ride in Advance
I hope you understand this article, How To Schedule an Uber Ride in Advance. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.