This tutorial is about How to see Deleted Facebook Messages. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to see Deleted Facebook Messages. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to see Deleted Facebook Messages
It happens to everyone – you’ve been going through your message history, going back to messages from years ago, but the only message you’re looking for just isn’t there. For one reason or another, you must have removed it. But now you want it back. Unfortunately, according to official Facebook Messenger policy, when you delete a message in the Facebook Messenger app, it is permanently deleted. This is good for privacy, but it can become a problem if you accidentally delete something valuable.
However, you may be able to recover these messages with some solutions. Before you start looking for the files, you should know that recovering deleted messages in Messenger is not a simple process and there is no guarantee that you will receive your message. However, with the methods we suggest, you will have the best possible chance of recovering your lost messages.
First of all, it is important to check if the messages have been archived by Facebook and have not been deleted. An archived message is one that normally no longer displays on your device due to storage space issues. Fortunately, if the message has been archived, it is relatively easy to retrieve it. To see if your message has been archived, simply go to the Messenger app and search for a few keywords in the search bar.
How to view deleted messages in Facebook archive
- Navigate to the Facebook page and click on the Messenger icon in the upper right.
- Choose See all in Messenger.
- Click the … icon next to Chats.
- Choose Archived Chats from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to see if you can find the message you need.
If you want to find archived messages in the Messenger app, the only way to do it is with the names of the other people in the chat. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Launch the Messenger application on your phone.
- In the search bar, type the name of the person in the missing chat.
- If you have archived the message, it will be displayed below. Touch to view it.
How to recover deleted Facebook messages from your email or backup
- As a last try, you can check out two more places. If you know part of the content of the messages, look in your email inbox. This method will only work if you have email notifications enabled on Facebook.
- The last place to check is your most recent Facebook backup file. If you don’t know how to create that backup, you probably don’t have one. In that case, you have exhausted your options.
Final remarks: How to see Deleted Facebook Messages
I hope you understand this article, How to see Deleted Facebook Messages. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.