This tutorial is about How To See Friends Location on Snapchat. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To See Friends Location on Snapchat. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To See Friends Location on Snapchat
When Snap Maps first came out, some users were quite upset about the perceived invasion of their privacy, but Snapchat soon allayed those concerns by improving its privacy settings. Users can use Snap Map with privacy settings enabled or bypass the feature entirely and not allow it to run. Of course, one of the biggest questions on this topic is whether you can see if someone is looking at your location on Snap Map. There are many options in Snap Map, but it is not entirely clear how to see who has verified where you are. This article covers the privacy details on Snap Map.
How to see your friends’ locations on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone.
- On the home screen (or camera screen), pull down the snapshot map from the top.
- The Snap Map page will open, showing your current location. To expand the screen, use your thumb and index finger to enlarge the map.
- If those on your Friends list have chosen to share their location, their Bitmoji or shapes will appear on the Snap Map showing the location in real time.
- To search for a specific friend, select the magnifying glass icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the search bar at the top, type your friend’s username.
- Your friend’s real-time location will appear along with the city name, local time, and weather at the top of the screen.
Final remarks: How To See Friends Location on Snapchat
I hope you understand this article, How To See Friends Location on Snapchat. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.