This tutorial is about How To See Instagram Messages On Computer. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To See Instagram Messages On Computer. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To See Instagram Messages On Computer
We should let it out! Overall, we appreciate it when Instagram finally brought its direct messages feature to workstations AKA PC and internet browsers for all users around the world. It used to be very irritating to use the phone every time to check, view and react to DMs, and now; Not to mention direct message access on PC, we’re even ready to start chats, share photos, and double-tap to reply to reactions!
We still cannot start a video or sound call via DM on PC, but we are sure that will happen very soon as well because of the parent organization of Instagram; Facebook, focuses on private messaging throughout its foundation in general.
Check messages in the Instagram application
Your direct message inbox is easy to access from the main Instagram screen, where you can see your current feed with posts from people and businesses you follow.
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and log into your account or switch to the appropriate account, if necessary.
- Press the Messenger icon. The messages in your inbox are listed from most recent to least recent. Unread messages have a blue dot.
- Touch any message to open the conversation thread, then use the text field and multimedia buttons at the bottom to send a reply.
- To reply to a message with a photo or video, touch the Camera in the message box. A camera interface opens with options. Take a photo or video, then tap Send. Touch Send to others to send the photo or video to other Instagram contacts.
- If you wonder if your recipient has seen your message, the message screen keeps you up to date. You’ll see the status of a message on your inbox screen, including when it was viewed or when it was sent if it hasn’t been opened yet.
How to check Instagram messages on desktop
You can also check your direct messages using Instagram in a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left panel. Click on a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Write a message in the message bar. If desired, select the smiley icon to add an emoji.
Final remarks: How To See Instagram Messages On Computer
I hope you understand this article, How To See Instagram Messages On Computer. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.