Facebook is a website that allows users who sign up for free profiles to connect with friends, work colleagues or strangers online. It allows users to share images, music, videos and articles as well as their own thoughts and opinions with as many people as they like. For young people who grew up with technology, Facebook was once the most popular website out there. In this article we will try to teach you how to see posts you liked on Facebook.
However, many teenagers are switching to other social networking sites such as Instagram (which is owned by Facebook) and Snapchat. So, how many photos, updates, webpages, and other online items have you liked on Facebook? A few dozen? hundreds? Maybe even (gulp) thousands? Below we have mention the steps to find out how may posts you have liked in Facebook.
How to View All Liked Posts on Facebook
On iOS or Android
- Open Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Now tap the menu on the bottom right for iOS or top-right for Android (the three-line button).
- You will see your name on the top of the menu, tap on it.
- Tap the Activity Log button which is under your profile image
- Now you will be taken to a screen with a list of activity sorted by years. Tap one of them, and you are going to see a log of all your activities on Facebook for that year.
- We should filter the likes only, so tap the Filter button near the top, then tap on Likes.
- You will now be taken back to the main Activity Log screen. You can tap on any month or year to see the likes from that period.
- Open Facebook on your phone.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal stripes.
- Click on Settings and privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you reach the Activity Log section.
- Go into this log.
- Look for the post that you’ve liked back in the day.
- In order to view it, tap on the particular log, and the post will then open up on the screen.
We hope our article on how to check all the liked Facebook posts will help you and resolve all your problems. If you’ve lost track of your various Facebook likes over the years, a quick trip to your Facebook “activity log” will refresh your memory. Want to hide an old “dislike” or like fan page from your profile? You can too.
I hope you understand this article, How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook.