This tutorial is about How to See Someone on Waze app. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to See Someone on Waze app. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to See Someone on Waze app
Because Waze is a social navigation tool, sharing places is a natural component of it. You can share your current location or destination with anyone on your contact list, including your Waze friends. You can also send your ETA to anyone on your contact list, informing them how long it will take to arrive. They will be able to track their progress in their Waze applications or also on the Waze website.
Sending your location
Tap the Waze button. This is in the lower left corner of the screen.
Touch the map, very close to your current location. Doing so will open a dialog box.
- Touch “Submit”. This will open the Send menu.
- Select the contacts you want to send this location to. You will be shown a list of your Waze contacts, as well as the rest of the contacts on your device. If the contact you are sending the location to has Waze installed, they will receive a notification from Waze. If the contact does not have Waze, they will receive an invitation to install it along with the location address.
- Touch the “Submit” button. If your contacts are on the list. Otherwise, you can tap “More” and send it through another service using another format. A message will be written indicating your location, as well as a link to open the location on the Waze website.
Sending your ETA
- Start navigating somewhere. To send your ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) to someone, you must currently be navigating to a destination. When you submit your ETA, recipients will be able to see the time until you arrive and will be able to track your progress in their own Waze applications.
- Tap the magnifying glass or Waze button in the lower left corner of the map. This will open the Waze menu.
- Touch “Send ETA”. This will open a list of your Waze contacts, followed by the contacts on your device. This option will be right in the middle of the main line of buttons in the dialog.
- Choose the contacts you want to share with. Friends you are connected to on Waze are listed first and indicated by the Waze symbol to the left of the checkbox. Those who are not, can select them and send them an invitation. When the notification opens, they will be able to see their ETA and driving progress. If you choose a contact who does not have Waze, you will receive a text message with an invitation to Waze along with a link to view the unit on the Waze website.
- Tap the “Submit” button once you are ready to submit. If the particular friend is not on this list, or if you want to send it in another way, you can tap the “More” button on this friend list and send it using phone-specific sharing features, such as sharing via text message. , email and the like.
Final remarks: How to See Someone on Waze app
I hope you understand this article, How to See Someone on Waze app. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.