This tutorial is about How to Send Audio Messages Using Siri in an iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send Audio Messages Using Siri in an iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Send Audio Messages Using Siri in an iPhone
Apple reduced Siri’s interface in iOS 15 so that it no longer fills your iPhone’s entire screen when you make a voice command or question. Instead, a small Siri orb appears at the bottom of the screen, obscured by the content you’re viewing. But it’s not just the user interface that has been improved. Siri also got some extra capabilities, like the ability to record and send voice messages to contacts.
The option to record audio is only displayed when the intended recipient is an iMessage user when sending an audio message using the audio interface in the Messages app. Siri, on the other hand, can send voice messages to Android phones. The following instructions will teach you how to do it.
How to send audio messages using Siri
- Summon Siri on your iPhone or iPad with the usual “Hello Siri” voice command or through a physical button.
- Now say “Send an audio message to .(If Siri isn’t sure which contact you’re referring to, it will prompt you to choose one from a selection displayed on the screen.)
- After Siri responds with “OK, recording,” say whatever you want to include in the audio message. Siri will transcribe her speech in real time at the bottom of the screen to show that she can hear you clearly, and there doesn’t seem to be a limit to how long she can record.
- To end the audio message, simply stop speaking for a few seconds and Siri will recognize that you’re done.
- When you’re done, Siri displays the recording waveform on the screen along with options to Send, Cancel, and a play button to play it yourself. At this point, Siri is still on, so if you want, you can ask to play it, re-record the message, cancel, or send.
When you open the Messages app, the recording should appear in a chat thread, showing that it was sent. Audio messages are automatically deleted after a few minutes unless kept, however you can override this usual practice and save them forever: select Messages -> Expire -> Never in the Settings app.
Final remarks: How to Send Audio Messages Using Siri in an iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Send Audio Messages Using Siri in an iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.