This tutorial is about How to Send Audio or Voice Messages Using Siri on iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send Audio or Voice Messages Using Siri on iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Send Audio or Voice Messages Using Siri on iPhone
Siri is a useful addition to iPhone when you can conveniently use various services on your phone with voice commands. It can be used for various functions including sending messages, transcribing texts, checking time and weather. With the new iOS 14, Siri can also be used to record your voice message and send it as a message to one of your contacts. While voice messages can also be sent directly from the Messages app, we’ll show you how to use Siri commands to send voice messages in this .
If you’ve tried asking Siri to send an audio message in the past, you may have gotten a response like “Sorry, I can’t send you an audio.” But you don’t need to see or hear that response from Siri again. How to send audio messages with Siri on iPhone and iPad. Using Siri to send audio messages is convenient and can be useful when you’re driving, when your phone is charging, when your hands are full, you can’t touch the phone for some reason, or when you’re just feeling lazy. also tap.
How to send a voice message using Siri
- First of all, open Siri on your iPhone. To do this, you can simply say “Hey Siri” or press and hold the side button on your smartphone.
- When Siri opens, say the command “Send a voice message to
- When you see the message “Ok, recording…” and the Siri orb animation on your phone screen. When you see this, you can start recording the message.
- When you’re done recording, simply stop talking and Siri will automatically recognize you and stop the recording process.
- Now, you will see a Siri card with your audio message. You can press the Play button to listen to the message. If it’s ok, you can press the Send button and send the voice message to the selected contact.
Final remarks: How to Send Audio or Voice Messages Using Siri on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Send Audio or Voice Messages Using Siri on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.