This tutorial is about How to Send messages to yourself on WhatsApp. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send messages to yourself on WhatsApp. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Send messages to yourself on WhatsApp
There have been many cases where we needed to send important messages or photos to ourselves on WhatsApp to keep track of things, but couldn’t for a long time. In any case, now you can send messages, multimedia messages and important reports to yourself in WhatsApp with the “Fit to chat” highlight.
This feature allows you to talk to anyone on WhatsApp without saving their number on your phone. You can now use this component to send messages to yourself on your own number connected to WhatsApp. Just remember that the number you want to send data to must be a working number on WhatsApp, regardless of the other number. In this article, we will talk about how to message yourself on WhatsApp. There are 2 methods to do this, let’s have a look
How to send messages to yourself on WhatsApp
This hack requires you to follow a few simple steps and it works on the web, Android, and even an iOS device. This is what you need to do:
- Open a browser (Google Chrome/Safari/or whatever you like) on desktop or on your smartphone.
- Type ‘wa.me/’ in the address bar.
- The ‘wa.me/’ must be followed by your mobile number, with the country code. For example, in India, you would enter ‘wa.me/91xxxxxxxxxx’.
- Once done, you need to press enter and you will be taken to a different page from where you can start with the process.
- Now, you just need to select the ‘Tap to Share’ option, after which a chat window with yourself will appear and you can start messaging yourself on WhatsApp.
There is another trick to send messages on WhatsApp on iOS or Android. You just need to do the following:
- Open WhatsApp on your Android or iOS device.
- Create a WhatsApp group on Android by going to the Settings option and selecting the ‘New Group’ option. iOS users can tap the ‘New Group’ option in the top right corner or tap the Create icon in the top right corner and then select the ‘New Group’ option.
- Now, for the sake of formality, add anyone to the group, a group name, and you’re good to go.
- Once the WhatsApp group is created, you can simply remove the other person added to the group.
- With this, you will be the only person left in the group and now you can chat with yourself there to make lists, send reminders or whatever you want.
Final remarks: How to Send messages to yourself on WhatsApp
I hope you understand this article, How to Send messages to yourself on WhatsApp. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.