This tutorial is about How to Send/ Receive Money Using UPI Without Internet in India. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send/ Receive Money Using UPI Without Internet in India. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Send/ Receive Money Using UPI Without Internet in India
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Allows instant transfer of money from one bank account to another via mobile phone. Payments can only be made through the app on mobile devices. In addition to the online mode, UPI is also available for non-Internet based mobile devices (both smartphones and plain phones) in the form of a *99# dialing option and is known as USSD 2.0. Some of the commonly used apps that offer payment via UPI method are BHIM developed by NPCI and there are also some private providers like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, etc.
To use UPI, you must have a bank account with a member bank, ie H. Your bank must allow you to use the UPI feature. Some of the member banks are State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank. Also, your mobile phone number must be registered with your bank account for verification. If you are one of those people who rely heavily on UPI payments, then this news is important to you. Many times we come across situations where we want to make a UPI payment but fail due to slow internet speed or poor network. Fortunately, this problem can be easily solved as UPI users can also make offline payments using their phones.
How to send/receive money using UPI without Internet in India
How to use *99# on your mobile:
- You first register on the BHIM app to create a UPI account and perform your one-time registration.
- Enter your correct phone number linked to a bank account.
- Open your mobile phone’s dial pad and type ‘*99#’. This will redirect you to a new menu comprising of seven options such as ‘My Profile’, ‘Send Money’, ‘Receive Money’, ‘Pending Requests’, ‘Check Balance’, ‘UPI PIN’ and ‘Transactions’.
- Next, select the ‘Send Money’ option by pressing the number 1 in the text field on your dial pad. This will allow you to send money using your bank account number, UPI ID and IFSC code, or phone number. Choose the option of your choice.
- In case you select UPI, you will need to enter the recipient’s UPI ID, while if you choose the phone number option, you will need to enter the mobile number of the person you are sending the money to. If you select the bank account option, you will need to enter the recipient’s 11-digit IFSC code and bank account number.
- You will then need to enter the amount you want to transfer to the other person, similar to any other digital transaction platform like Google Pay or Paytm.
- In the last step, enter your UPI PIN number. Select ‘submit’ to complete the transaction. Once the money is transferred, you will receive a confirmation on your phone along with a reference ID. You will then be prompted to save the recipient as a payee for future transactions. Using the service will cost you a meager fee of Rs 0.50.
Final remarks: How to Send/ Receive Money Using UPI Without Internet in India
I hope you understand this article, How to Send/ Receive Money Using UPI Without Internet in India. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.