This tutorial is about How to Send Videos from Camera to your Mac. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send Videos from Camera to your Mac. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Send Videos from Camera to your Mac
Your MacBook is now equipped with the huge drive you want for editing digital videos. Truth be told, in light of the fact that your MacBook has a FaceTime HD camera ready, you’re an independent film studio! Obviously, you can also use cuts taken with a camcorder; Depending on the MacBook model and camcorder you are using, you may be using a FireWire or USB connection.
Note that the MacBook Pro Retina and MacBook Air models do not have a FireWire port, and the FireWire 800 port on the MacBook Pro requires a rare cable to connect with more established FireWire 400 camcorders.
How to Transfer Videos from Camera to Mac
- Turn on the camera.
- Connect the camera to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Set the camera to Mass Storage or USB MODE.
- On your computer desktop, click the NO NAME or NO TITLE icon.
- Browse the video files.
- On the keyboard, hold down the Shift key.
- While holding down the Shift key, click to select the video clip files you want to transfer.
- Release the Shift key.
- On the keyboard, press Command + C to copy the files.
- Open the folder or directory on the computer where you want to copy the video.
- On the keyboard, press Command + V to paste the files to the desired location.
For AVCHD video:
- Click on the PRIVATE folder.
- Click on the AVCHD folder.
- Click on the BDMV folder.
- Click on the STREAM folder.
For standard definition (SD) video:
- Click on the MP_ROOT folder.
- Click on the 101PNV01 folder.
Final remarks: How to Send Videos from Camera to your Mac
I hope you understand this article, How to Send Videos from Camera to your Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.