This tutorial is about How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint
Adding a video as a PowerPoint slide background is surprisingly easy. You may think that it requires special features, but that is not the case. There are a few tricks you should know if your slide goes bad. A true PowerPoint slide background should still be a solid color, gradient, pattern, or image.
But the layer immediately above the background can be a video. This video can take up the entire slide or be mixed with a color-matched slide background. Choose a slide background color that matches the video for the perfect look (this animated GIF may not accurately reproduce background colors).
How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and click the slide you want to add a video to as a background.
- Go to the “Insert” tab, and then click “Video” in the “Media” field.
- Then click “Video on my PC” if you want to insert a video from your computer or a shared file.
- Now, a dialog to insert video will open. Locate and click the video you want to embed as background, and finally click “Insert”.
If you want to embed a web video from an online source, you can follow these steps. Newer versions of Microsoft Office allow YouTube links, Vimeo links, and even online videos from Microsoft Stream, a video service for businesses.
- Launch your preferred web browser and locate the video you want to embed, then copy the URL of the web page.
- Start PowerPoint and select the slide where you want to put the video.
- In the “Insert” tab, click the “Video” > “Online Video” option.
- Paste the URL you copied and then select “Insert”. Now, you can play the video in Normal view or Slideshow.
Final words: How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint
I hope you understand this article, How to Set a Video Background in Microsoft PowerPoint. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.