This tutorial is about How To Set any Picture on your Lock Screen in Android Phone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Set any Picture on your Lock Screen in Android Phone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Set any Picture on your Lock Screen in Android Phone
One of the most attractive aspects of mobile phones is our ability to personalize them. When it comes to how your phone looks inside and out, we have a lot more options now than we did when the newer phone was a Razor in bright colors.
Now you can change not only the exterior of your phone, but also its inner workings. Some argue that your phone’s lock screen is a modern locket because people will place a picture of a person, people, or even a pet that they love as their lock screen so that they can look at it multiple times throughout the day.
It’s simple to change your lock screen at any time, whether it’s someone you care about, a photo of a beautiful landscape, or something else entirely. If you have an Android phone, you have two options to change the lock screen. You can use a photo you’ve taken or one of the pre-installed Android themes.
On Android, here’s how to modify the lock screen.
How to change the lock screen on an Android to your own photo
- Open the photos app and select the photo you would like to use.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the three dots to open a menu of options.
- Scroll to the right of the list until you reach the option titled “Use as” and touch it.
- In the pop-up menu, tap the option called “Photo Wallpaper”.
- Adjust the photo to the dimensions and zoom level of your liking, then tap “Set wallpaper” in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Lock screen” from the menu or, if you want it to be the background of your phone after it is unlocked, choose “Home screen and lock screen”.
How to change the lock screen on an Android to a default wallpaper
- Open your device’s settings app.
- In the setup menu, select “Display”.
- In the “Display” menu, select “Wallpaper”.
- Choose a category from the list to browse and search for your new wallpaper. Browse until you find a photo that you like.
Final remarks: How To Set any Picture on your Lock Screen in Android Phone
I hope you understand this article, How To Set any Picture on your Lock Screen in Android Phone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.