This tutorial is about How to set custom wallpapers for individual chats on WhatsApp. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to set custom wallpapers for individual chats on WhatsApp. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to set custom wallpapers for individual chats on WhatsApp
Until last week, WhatsApp users could only set one wallpaper for all chats, including groups and individuals. Earlier this week, the Facebook-owned messaging platform launched a new feature that allows users to set a custom WhatsApp wallpaper for a special contact. Here we explain how to set a special wallpaper for a single WhatsApp chat. The processor is very simple. It works similar to setting a new wallpaper, but before that, make sure to update your WhatsApp app to the latest version. The new background feature will be available to all WhatsApp users. iPhone users have already received the feature with the latest WhatsApp update.
WhatsApp recently announced some new updates to its messaging app that will bring improvements to wallpapers. The update is now available for most Android and iOS users and will be visible to users. Just make sure you have updated to the latest version of WhatsApp on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Wallpapers on WhatsApp received four major updates. These include custom chat backgrounds, additional doodle backgrounds, an updated default background gallery, and the ability to set separate background images for light and dark mode settings. The new feature now also allows users to set a custom chat background image for each individual chat.
Set custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding, make sure you have updated to the latest version of WhatsApp from the App Store. Now follow these steps to set a custom wallpaper for a specific chat.
- Open a WhatsApp chat and touch the contact’s name to open their contact information.
- Tap Wallpaper & sound > tap Choose a new wallpaper.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see the latest WhatsApp wallpapers. These are new bright and dark wallpapers that you can use to set as chat backgrounds.
- You can also access old WhatsApp wallpapers by tapping Wallpaper Archive. You can find this by scrolling down to the bright or dark wallpapers section.
- Of course, if you don’t like WhatsApp’s wallpaper collection, you can also choose a custom photo from your phone’s gallery or you can set solid background colors if that’s what you prefer.
- To set a custom wallpaper, choose > you can also swipe left or right to preview wallpapers. Once you’re sure, hit Set > adjust wallpaper dimmer to adjust brightness, and that’s it.
Set a custom wallpaper on Android
To set a custom wallpaper for a WhatsApp chat on Android, follow these steps.
- Open a WhatsApp chat > hit the three dots icon > tap Wallpaper.
- Choose the wallpaper of your choice > swipe left or right to preview > hit Set wallpaper > adjust wallpaper
- Dimming to adjust the brightness, and that’s it.
- Other settings are more or less the same as for iPhone users.
Final remarks: How to set custom wallpapers for individual chats on WhatsApp
I hope you understand this article, How to set custom wallpapers for individual chats on WhatsApp. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.