This tutorial is about How to Set Up an Apple AirTag to iPad/iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Set Up an Apple AirTag to iPad/iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Set Up an Apple AirTag to iPad/iPhone
There are two types of people in this world: people who are late for an event because they can’t find their keys, wallet, or purse, and people who are liars. Apple’s AirTag, a tracking device released on April 30, 2021, aims to solve the problem of the first group. The device is designed as a key finder, but it can also be attached to an animal’s collar, kept in a pocket, or even attached to a car or person. Apple AirTags are designed to fit on a keychain, each piece is 1.26 inches in diameter, which is about twice the size of a quarter.
The waterproof device starts at $29 and uses Apple’s Find My Network and Bluetooth signals to connect your phone to the tag and guide you to your missing item. Got an Apple AirTag and don’t know how to set it up? No problem. Pairing an AirTag with your iPhone or iPad is as easy as connecting a new pair of AirPods to your Apple account. This is what you need to know. The AirTag connects to your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth LE and Apple’s proprietary U1 (Ultra Wideband) chip. The secure connection allows you to find the tracker if the item it is connected to is lost.
How to set up an Apple AirTag for iPad/iPhone
- Make sure your device has Bluetooth enabled and an active Internet connection.
- Remove the plastic wrap from your AirTag. This should turn it on and cause it to beep.
- Move your iDevice closer to it.
- A pop-up alert will appear with a Connect button. Click it.
- You will be prompted to name your AirTag. You can choose one from the list of available names or give him a personalized one. Hit Continue when you’re done.
- The pop-up window will indicate that AirTag will sign in to your Apple ID. It will also mention the email address and phone number associated with your Apple ID. Tap Continue.
- Wait for it to finish setting up.
- Once done, it will show you your current location and introduce you to some of its features. Click Done or View in Find My App, depending on what you want to do next.
Final remarks: How to Set Up an Apple AirTag to iPad/iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Set Up an Apple AirTag to iPad/iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.