This tutorial is about How to set up Siri on an iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to set up Siri on an iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to set up Siri on an iPhone
Siri is a built-in “smart assistant” that allows iOS device users to speak voice commands to operate the mobile device and its applications. It is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad Pro, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad Air or later, iPad mini or later, and iPod touch (5th generation or later) and requires Internet access. Users can speak commands and receive audible confirmation from Siri to send messages, make calls, set reminders, operate iTunes, and more.
With “Hey Siri”, you can perform all kinds of actions on your iPhone or iPad, such as playing music, setting reminders, checking your calendar, and more. We’ll show you how to set up “Hey Siri” on iPhone so you can enjoy the convenience of your own personal digital assistant. Setting up “Hey Siri” is pretty simple and will make using your iPhone or iPad that much more enjoyable and efficient.
How to set up Siri on iPhone
- Launch Settings from your home screen.
- Tap Siri and Search
- Tap the Listen “Hey Siri” button to activate it.
- You will go to the Settings page so you can train Siri to hear your voice. Go to the train section to finish setting up Siri.
How to train “Hey Siri” with your voice
- Touch Continue on the Configure “Hey Siri” page.
- In your voice, say “Hello Siri.”
- In your voice, say, “Hi Siri, send a message.”
- Using your voice, say: “Hello Siri, how is the weather today?”
- In your voice say, “Hey Siri, set a timer for three minutes.”
- In your voice say, “Hey Siri, put on some music.”
- Touch Done on the “Hey Siri” page. You’re done.
How to use “Hey Siri”
- Get within the audio range of your iPhone or iPad
- Say “Hey Siri!” loud enough for your iPhone or iPad to hear.
- Tell Siri what you want her to do: “call Mom on speakerphone”, “make a dinner reservation”, “how’s the weather in Bermuda?” Etc.
Final remarks: How to set up Siri on an iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to set up Siri on an iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.